Ben was noticing that it had been a while since we posted anything with pictures and so here I am posting a couple of pictures.
A few weeks ago Zoe started on solids (rice cereal). She absolutely loves her food. I thought she wouldn't like it the first few times and spit it out and not want to eat it. But I was wrong. She had a little trouble figuring out how to swallow. But other than that she couldn't eat it fast enough.
These are pictures of her eating. Yes...she is holding on to my arm with her feet, like a little monkey. It made it really hard to feed her. I think I was messier feeding her than she was eating.
And yesterday she got her first taste of squash. Again I thought she wouldn't like the flavor but she loved it. Just ate it right up. I guess she is ready for some variety in her diet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment