CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Bullet Bike

On our vacation we stopped in Star Valley to visit one of Ben's uncles. Ben's cousin was there who owns a bullet bike. Ben got to ride the bike. I decided that it would be safer if I didn't ride with Ben. He agreed.



We did decide that it was ok for me to ride with his cousin. This is a video of my riding with Ben's cousin. I think he was trying to scare me, but I am proud to say that it didn't work. Because I knew if he crashed he was going to be in a lot worse shape than I would be. Since I was wearing the helmet and leather jacket, and he was not.









This is a picture of our family on the bullet bike. And for you worried mother's out there...No we didn't really take Zoe on a ride.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She shouldn't be riding the bike by herself