Zoe had a lot of fun at Halloween this year. She was so excited because she got to be a Kitty-Cat. She would put her ears on and go around saying "Where'd Zoe go? meow, meow", and then she would take them off and say "here is Zoe!" She made one cute Kitty.
Getting ready.
She sure loved her tail.
Our ward had a little Carnival and Trunk or Treat. Zoe got to go fishing, do a bean bag toss, and pumpkin bowl. She wasn't quite sure what Daddy was trying to make her do.
At the Trunk or Treat she started off good saying Trick or Treat and then she realized that she didn't have to say anything, all she had to do was hold her bucket out to the people and they would put candy in it.
And I have to admit I feel like a bad mom. Arleigh was a bumble bee, and we only got two pictures of her. She was not the biggest fan of her costume and she was a little bit cranky at the carnival and Trunk or Treating.
I'm sorry baby girl! I love you!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment