On Saturday we went on a picnic to a park that over looks the ocean.
And can I just add that this time change has been great for Zoe's sleeping schedule. For the last 3 days she has woken up at the same time, eaten at the same time, taken naps at the same time, and has slept for approximately the same amount of time each day. Some of you will say 3 days that's nothing. But for Zoe it is quite an accomplishment to do anything consistantly from day to day (and I've tried). So the fact that she has done the same thing for 3 days is amazing. It makes me hope that she has finally found her schedule. If not I will be back to pulling out my hair trying to figure out what she wants, when she wants it.
Happy sleeping to you all!!
3 comments:
Are you joking?! It is warm enough to have picnics outside? I am jealous! It looks like you guys had fun and good luck with that schedule :)
that park looks awesome! we need to get together again soon!
How fun! I wish we could have a picnic at the park. Are you kidding....it was 33 degrees today and we got 3 inches of snow! Enjoy the warmth. Don't take it for granted.
Post a Comment