CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Nana has been waiting patiently until after the elections to see any more pictures of Zoe on the blog. Here are some pictures from Halloween week. A couple were taken at the pumkin patch and a couple were taken just before Zoe's first trip trick-or-treating. 






I do have to mention that I am grateful that Californians chose to define marriage as between a man and a woman so that I can teach Zoe the values I hold with out some teacher contradicting what I say. 

6 comments:

Charlynn said...

What a cute flower!

Brittany said...

She looks so cute in her costume I especially like her little beanie! :)

Emily said...

I'm so glad you took her trick or treating, I told Jared we're taking our little boy trick or treating next year. He says we shouldn't take him until he's old enough to say trick or treat, but I said no way! She looks adorable!

Chelsea B. said...

So cute!! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

She looks like she's about to sneeze in that last picture, which is funny, 'cause she's a flower, so maybe she's making herself sneeze.

Okay, it seemed a lot funnier inside my head.

Josh said...

nice ann i like the little flower