So I just wanted to put a few of my favorite pictures from August on here. We didn't really do a whole lot, but we have some good pictures.
This one is good one of Zoe lifting her head. There are some pictures with her head higher but I liked this one because you can see her blue blue eyes. It amazes me how much she has grown in only 4 months. She has chubby cheeks and now she can actually lift her head! It's amazing. But she gets really grumpy because she can't move yet. Sometimes the only way to stop her crying is for me to carry her around while I try and do stuff. I guess it makes her feel like she is able to move on her own.
This one I just really like the look on her face. I don't remember what she was doing but it's a cute face she's making. And she's wearing a onsie that her Auntie Erin made for her. It has Zoe from Seseme street on it. Thanks Erin!

This is Zoe's first trip to the beach. And my only trip to the beach this summer. She slept the whole time. I think the sound of the waves put her to sleep.

This is Zoe helping daddy with work. Mainly because mommy was tired of having to hold her and she was cranky and had to be held.

This one is a little blurry but it is the best smile we have. She smiles all the time but the minute we get out the camera, she stops smiling and just stares at the new toy, and you can tell that she really wants to grab the camera. This was a rare picture of her smiling at the camera.

And I had to put this one in. It is Zoe trying to roll over. She can't roll over yet but she tries really hard. She gets to this point and gets stuck and can't roll either way. And then she cries and I have to push her back to her tummy or back, where ever she started from. She'll get it, someday.

One of these days Zoe will actually be able to do something and then I will have something fun to post. But for now all I have are pictures of her just laying there. Sorry.
3 comments:
She'll get it someday! Until then, at least she looks cute on the floor.
She is super cute! I love her big blue eyes and her curly hair. Is it red? :)
Yeah, right now it's a dark auburn color. I think it's funny that she has red curly hair and both of us have dark straight hair.
Post a Comment